- Serve underhand into the diagonal box on the opposite side. You have two attempts!
Padel is a high energy & engaging mix of Tennis & Squash.
Always played in doubles, the sport is great for players of all ages and abilities. It’s easy to play, social and a great way to stay fit!
How to Play?
Using the walls
- The ball can only bounce on your turf once.
- Once it does, it can bounce off any glass wall on your side, before or after you hit it!
- Your return must touch your opponent’s turf before the wall
You score a point when….
- The ball bounces twice on your opponent’s turf
- Your opponent’s return hits your walls before your turf
- Your opponent hits the ball into the net or over the walls
- The rest is just like tennis: game, set, match – repeat!